This program is designed for individuals aspiring to learn and develop the skills in using personal computer or laptop to perform daily tasks and operations in a corporate environment.
The major tasks in a typical office environment include Word processing, presentations, data and record analysis, internet operation, email communication etc.
The applications and skills under this training include
– Operating System navigation
– Keyboard mastery and typing skills
– Document processing with Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
– Microsoft PowerPoint slides and presentations
– Emails with MS Outlook and Webmail
– PDF file conversion
– Internet Operations
– Scan to PDF, JPEG
– Network file and print sharing
The trainee would be awarded certificate in Office ICT Operations upon successful completion of the program.
Duration: 8 Weeks